Addressing the needs in well-defined operational framework, creating a blue print / Russian reference book on Airport PPP project life cycles (from identification, tendering, project
execution to hand back) and identify the best practices from qualified resources.
(Targeted) Project results
The current project aims at addressing the needs in well-defined operational framework, creating a blue print / Russian reference book on Airport PPP project life cycles (from identification,
tendering, project execution to hand back) and identify the best practices from qualified resources.
1. Capacity building beneficiary.
2. Provision of direct access to potential clients/decision makers for DASR.
3. Establishing a base for future long-term cooperation between the beneficiary and the DASR cluster of companies. The desired project output is to increase capability, awareness
and knowledge within the regional governments charged with airport infrastructure development and fast track the airports rehabilitation making use of the available nationally and
internationally best practices and advisory to stimulate economic development in the regions.
NACO Netherlands Airport Consultants BV
Project official kick off in Amsterdam and the Hague in December 2012.
Q1 2012 objectives: provide maximum exposure for the G2G programme, secure commitment from Russian counterparts and form the Focus Group of potential participants.
Desired Result: Signing MOU with the Russian counterpart. Kickstart of the project and development of a Focus group. Milestone is Mr. V.Putin visit to the Netherlands in March 2012 where a couple of strategic bilateral MOUs will be signed, a.o. the G2G PIB DASR one.
Readiness assessment of a target airport(s), part of the pipeline.
This in cooperation with UN, Worldbank en ADB as part of the
UNECE PPP Initiative, with support from Rijkswaterstaat. (Netherlands Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment)
Implementation of series of workshops and master classes
• Workshop “Development plan” and “Understanding the airport business in a global context”
• Workshop “Master Planning & Capital expenditure programme”
• Workshop “PPP for transport, logistics and infrastructure development”
• Workshop “Financing Airport Infrastructure Development Financing Instruments.
• Workshop “Legal framework, procurement of Services and Works” European versus Russian best
• Workshop “Contract Negotiation and post award Contract Compliance Management”
• Workshop “ORAT: Operational Readiness Assessment and Airport Transfer to new facilities”.
Development of blue print operational book and quick reference guide in Russian and English alongside with a comprehensive overview of best Airport PPP Practices and their practical
application in the Russian context.
Dissemination Project Results (marketing and promotion). Publication and web based via regional governments. Audience: federal and regional governments, public-private training and development centres, industry representatives and private sector airport owners