The purpose of this project is to institutionalize the results from the 2g@there program. It is envisaged to reach this by bridging the gap between the practical outputs with the institutional reality of sustainable integrated water resource management in Algeria.
- Guideline & Methodology for Regulatory framework proposal for extrapolation of pilot results and lessons learnt (adoption of legislation, etc.)
- Proposal for best practices (What proposition will attract farmers’ commitment to invest in land management improvement interventions)
- Developed financial mechanisms for the pilot site Proposed financial mechanisms for the river basin.
The Government Service for Land and Water Management (DLG)
- Organise National Forum (January 2013)
- Workshop for GWC pilot site stakeholders
- Workshop for re-use of waste water pilot site stakeholders
- Stakeholder analysis workshop
- Legislation analysis
- Analysis of current financial situation for the river basin
- Preparation Phase 2
- Elaborate Guideline & Methodology for Regulatory framework on the basis of the gap-analysis from phase 1
- Develop a Proposal for extrapolation of pilot results and lessons learnt (adoption of legislation, etc.)
- Develop a financial framework on the basis of the current financial situation analysis from phase 1